So as some of you may know Dee and I went to Thailand for our birthday last month. We had an amazing time and are just in love with the country and the people. However, while packing to go we faced the usual dilemmas of what we might need there and how the weather would affect our outfit and hair and make-up choices (what? that's a serious consideration!)
1. Hair Accessories - these are your best friend on holiday. Grab yourself a bunch of pretty headbands, floral hair clips, hats, beaded headbands and anything else you like the look of! They will help make humidity-friendly hairstyles (i.e. braids, buns, etc) look more done up :)
5. Lips - bright lipstick is a great way to look made up for any evenings out on holiday so go bold with your colour choice. For the daytime stick to a high shine lip treatment or, if it's sunny, a sunblock lipbalm only (burnt lips are no joke!)
6. Don't forget to pack a small make-up remover with you too (or make-up removing wipes). Waterproof make-up does not wash off easily at all!
What to pack in your make-up bag
- A lightweight, oil-free foundation
- A waterproof concealer
- A waterproof mascara
- A waterproof gel liner
- A bronze/pink shimmer palette
- A pressed powder compact
- 1 or 2 lipstick colours
- A sunblock lip balm
I hope this helps with your holiday looks!
Check out our pinterest board for some holiday hair-do inspiration!
Toodles for now!